Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Favourite Vegetarian Dishes-Episode #1

The first dish in this series is going to be vegetable spring rolls..i never became a fan of them until i turned vegetarian and now whenever i go to a restaurant that has them on the menu i will order them.

This one is my all time favourite and its from intown cafe..you can read my full review of the restaurant (here)

I really like that its crunchy from the outside and very delicious all together.



And it comes with a sweet and sour sauce on the side..and it comes with 4 pieces.
Price-1.500 Kd


I really reccomend intown cafe..its becoming one of my very favourite restaurants..

To order from them call: #22497971
They are also on the 6alabat's website for online home delivery: www.6alabat.com

(I understand that this is a very short post, but that is what this series is about a short review of the dish with some pictures)

For my full review on intown cafe: http://youngchefq8.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-intown-cafe.html

Follow me on twitter: @YoungChefQ8
Email me your requests: YoungChefQ8@gmail.com


Thank You All For Reading! :D


xoxo, Noura/YoungChefQ8




No comments:

Post a Comment