Saturday, May 14, 2011

The New Mango Flavour @ Pinkberry

Yesterday i tweeted a picture of pinkberrys new mango flavour and i said that i had just left pinkberry and that the flavour tasted really good and it does!


Its very different than any other mango flavour because its not as strong..but i guess thats just my opinion because i like it that way! :D


Might and go get another one today! ;p





I got the mango mixed with their original in the meduim size..and my 6 topping were:

  • Strawberry (x2)
  • Pineapple
  • Granola
  • Milk Chocolate Shavings
  • Shredded Coconut

I highly reccomend for you to try it.
Price-2.750 Kd


Follow me on twitter: @YoungChefQ8
Email me your requests: YoungChefQ8@gmail.com

Thank You All For Reading! :D


xoxo, Noura/YoungChefQ8




No comments:

Post a Comment