Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suhoor at Maki

Before starting this post I just wanted to say that you will notice a huge difference in the picture quality because yesterday my mom surprised me with a new camera and it’s the one that I had wanted so thank you mommy! ;* From now on I hope that the picture quality will be much better and more clearer! :D

So anyways yesterday night me and my family went out to have suhoor at maki because we all wanted sushi and so we headed over to maki at Burj Jasem.

So this is what we ordered:

Edamame Salad

Spicy Edamame

Spicy Tuna Sushi & Spicy Salmon Sushi

Salmon Sushi & Shrimp Sushi

Essa III (3) Maki

Chicken Teryaki

Garlic Fried Rice

Beef Tepenyaki

Yaki Udon Noodles with Shrimp


This was the first time that i had tried the Essa III (3) Maki and we had the rocket removed and it was delicious but very different than the other 2 Essa maki's.

The food was excellent as usual but their was a roll that i didn't take a picture of which was the Mango Mame Maki that came late after all the food- im not sure if they had forgotten about it or something but i didnt get a chance to picture it. The service was a little bit slower than usual but it was a great night that i got to spend with my family.


-Noura

No comments:

Post a Comment